Saturday, March 28, 2015

My burning heart 4 Jesus: My testimony

A friend invited me to post a video of my testimony. I hope
and pray that it is a blessing to someone. Our testimony is a letter
from Jesus Christ to the world. We are living proof that He is alive and
He is real. By the blood and the Lamb and by the words of our
testimony, we will defeat the enemy. (2 Corinthians 3:2-3 and
Revelation 12:11) Please like the video and share it.

CHALLENGE to my readers/followers: If you say you believe, follow and love Jesus
Christ, record a video and post it up. Also, pray about it. It's not hard. I picked a couple
verses that I felt would go with my testimony and I talked about who I
was before Jesus, how I came to know Jesus, and how my life is now with
Jesus. Message me if you need help or prayer.

**UPDATE** I forgot to mention that on May 5, 2013 I was BAPTIZED. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you for being brave enough to share your testimony.

My Burning Heart 4 Jesus said...

Thank you Vanessa. The Lord put it on my heart a while ago to do a video, but it wasn't the right time. I am glad people such as yourself are blessed by it.