Thursday, June 25, 2015

1 year anniversary!

WOW! Its been a year since I started writing in this blog. The first entry in this blog was on June 10th, 2014. I had been told by some of my friends that I should take what I post on Facebook and write it out on a blog. I thought about doing it for a while. I wasn't sure how to do it and what I should write about. So after much hesitation I just went for it. Now that I ponder on it, it was a leap of faith and I didn't even know I took it. Usually when you think about taking a leap of faith its usually about making a a difficult decision where you have to trust Jesus with all-in faith. We should have all-in faith even in the small things in our life.

I have learned a lot in this year and my life has changed a lot too. 5 days after I wrote the first entry in this blog, I quit my job. That took a leap of faith because I knew that the Lord wanted me to quit my job. I keep hesitating because I was afraid of what might happen. I knew for sure I wasn't going to get unemployment because I was quitting my job. I didn't know where I was going to work next. I was spiritually attacked with fear, worry and anxiety.

Little did I know God had blessings with my name on it. I was able to participate in vacation bible school at my church. I had a fantastic time that week. Thank God my wife was still working. After VBS, I was browsing on Facebook and I found out about the "Proverbs Challenge". You read one chapter a day during the month of July. I plan on doing it again this year and I highly suggest it to anyone who wants wisdom. I spent more time with God. I really needed it. I missed it too because while I was working, I didn't have time to spend with the Lord.

Sometime in July, I don't recall now, a guy from my church (once I got hired, ends up being my boss) asked me if I was still looking for work because he had an opening where he worked. I took a chance and applied. It took longer then i thought to get a reply after the interview. I thought that I didn't get the job especially after messing up on the interview. But I got the job and then I started training. At my new job, the Lord has used it to mold me more into His Son's image and soften my heart more for the sick and elderly. Having fruits of the Spirit  have paid off at work because just like Paul wrote, there are no laws against these things.The Lord has blessed me and my family. We may not have a lot, but we are content with what we have and learning how t be more content everyday. In Philippians 4:12, Paul wrote about how he learned how to be content in abundance and in need. "I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need"

If I had no faith and I would have disobeyed the Lord, my life would be totally different and I am sure with bad consequences. So today, I encourage you to have some faith. Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains. Without any faith, you can not please God. Find your joy and peace in the Lord. Give Him you all-in faith. Ive said it before and Ill say it again, you must fully submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ or there will be no admission into paradise with Him. Don't live for your "best life now" like some preachers say nowadays. Your best life awaits in the kingdom of Heaven and you will have for eternity. You best life now will only be until you pass away. In Matthew 6:19-20, Jesus said "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."

Lastly, please pray for this ministry. I have my wants, plans, and desires for this ministry but most of all, I want Gods will to be done. I know that His thoughts and His plans are  much more higher and sophisticated than any plan I could ever devise. I know He could bless this ministry by just saying the word. I have faith in what the Lord can do. But anyone who follows, subscribes or happens to come across this blog, or follows me on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube or on Instapray, please do me a favor and share a post if you like it or found it beneficial. It is not about making  me famous. It is about spreading the word of God to more people so souls can be won for the kingdom of Heaven. I don't care if I don't get rich or famous. I am already famous in my Fathers eyes and my reward is with Him. The Lord Jesus is my exceedingly great reward.

2 Timothy 4:22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.






No comments: