Sunday, July 8, 2018

I am back!

Wassup burning ones...if there any of you left. I took sometime off from writing. I needed to take a break from ministry for a while. A lot has happened since I last wrote. I'll share some of the highlights.

I got a job working for DHL. What is DHL? DHL is an international shipping company and I work in their customer service department. I started as a temp during the holidays and I got through the probation period and now I am a permanent employee.

I dropped out of college..again. I was going to reattempt to go to GCU for my bachelor's degree in Biblical studies. It just didn't work out. I prayed about it and it's not what I am supposed to be doing.

I am only doing wedding officiant services for family and friends or by word of mouth. To be honest, I began to do it for the wrong reasons. In a way, I got puffed up. I also was giving too much attention  to it and I was ignoring  my own family. But I am thankful for the opportunities the Lord gave me to share the gospel and bless the couples I met. I know more will come along the way.

I bought my first house in June! In the middle of May the Lord told me to go buy a house. The doors opened wide and the process was easier and smoother than I thought. I didn't think that I could pull it off but the Lord made a way. The enemy did throw some road blocks along the way but the Lord brushed them away. I used my VA home loan benefits. I didn't have to put anything down and didn't have to pay closing costs. I bought a 3 bedroom house with a 2 car garage. I had prayed about a lot over the last couple of years and now it come to fruition.

I believe I have found my church home. I am praying about it and also observing how the church operates. We can't stop fellowshipping with others. Having a church home is a good thing. I see that there is a lot of opportunities to serve the Lord and the community.

This is all I can remember right now. So you're all caught up for now. I hope to write some more. I already have something that I will be sharing soon about a situation that happened to me recently. I hope that it will help somebody.

God bless!

No comments: