Sunday, November 8, 2015

My statement of faith

I must make it clear to my readers what it is that I believe in. I want to be honest and transparent with all of you because you deserve the transparency. I know that on minor doctrinal subjects we may not agree on but, on the major doctrinal things we should agree on if you are a biblical Christian. I know that I may loose some followers, friends, and family. I am prepared for this. As I loose readers, my prayer is that the Lord will keep the followers that need to stay and replace the ones that were lost with folks who are like minded. I want to assure you all that I prayed and researched the things I speak about. I didn't just take my Pastors word for it. I sought the Lord and He gave me wisdom via the Holy Spirit and the Bible. I encourage you all to go to the Bible and especially to the Lord for confirmation about what I have written. I dont claim to know it all because I only know in part, just like everyone else. These are the majority of my beliefs. You are welcome to comment. I love you all. Keep me in your prayers because the spiritual attacks on me are getting stronger. I must be doing something right if the enemy is coming after me that hard. Hallelujah!!!

What I believe in:
*I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

*I believe that Jesus is the Word of God.

*I believe Jesus is God.

*I believe that Jesus is the only savior of humanity.

*I believe the work on the cross is good enough and plenty to cleanse us of our sins.

*I believe that Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days to prove He was the Son of God and His sacrifice was atonement for the sins who believe in Him.

*I believe one day in the future, Jesus will return to judge the world in righteousness and save those who believe in Him.

*I believe that we do not need to add or take away from the Bible because it is perfect the way it is.

*I believe what the Bible says about creation, the fall of man, and the prophecies about Jesus Christ and the end times scenario.

*I believe Jesus was 100% God but also 100% man, born of a virgin.

*I believe that Jesus died on a cross for the sins of the world.

*I believe He was resurrected 3 days after dying on the cross and is alive right this very moment.

*I believe that you must be born again in the spirit in order to see the kingdom of God.

*I believe you must be baptized.

*I believe you must repent of your sins in order to be forgiven of your sins.

*I believe in the process of sanctification (the life long process of being made holy).

*I believe that we are not suppose to live our best life now because our best life is yet to come.

*I believe that when you are born again, you are given the gift of eternal life.

*I believe you must be baptized in order to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

*I believe that we are in a spiritual war against Satan and his demons.

*I believe that there is no one else or any other name given to humanity by which we must be saved and that salvation is only found in Jesus Christ.

*I believe that through suffering we learn obedience, we gain strength and how to submit to the Lord.

*I believe that we show we love Jesus by obeying His commands.

*I believe in the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Separate, but yet are God at the same time). We have one God but manifests Himself as Father, Son and Spirit.

*I believe that prayer works and it is powerful because of who the prayers are directed to.

*I believe in miraculous healing, signs, wonders and miracles because the Bible says that signs and wonders would follow those who believe.

*I believe that there is a place called Hell and most certainly God will send people there if they reject Him.

*I believe that God created men and women and made no mistakes about our gender.

*I believe that God wants to have a relationship with us.

*I believe that after the Bible, any other "revelation" or addition to God's word is a false doctrine.

*I believe that men and women are already equal but are called to different responsibilities and duties in life.

*I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman only.

*I believe God created everything.

*I believe Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Him.

*I believe God is love but He really hates sin and so should we.

No comments: