Monday, February 11, 2019

The genius of God

I am totally amazed and blown away at how great God is. Man may be able to duplicate something God made, but they cant make anything from nothing. Man cannot speak things into existence without Gods will. Everything I look at God made. What mathematicians and scientist have spent centuries trying to figure out the mystery's of creation, God simply spoke them into existence. From nothing. That is so amazing to me. I look into the night sky from my balcony and I see the stars. God made them and I am blessed to be able to just see them. How can you deny a God like that? Remember it was mans sin that made things the way they are. But that's why Jesus is going to come back and make things right once and for all. Wow.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: