Sunday, June 29, 2014

Know the truth, speak the truth, live the truth

If Jesus wasn't who He said He was, then why those who have claimed the same thing are gone and forgotten? There had to be something special about this man for Him to still cause a ruckus at the mere mention of His name 2000 years later. He was / is the Son of God. I pray to this Jesus Christ and my prayers are answered. Like when I asked Jesus to come into my life and change it. Like when I prayed that He would save my family. Those prayers and many more have come true. I see what is occurring around the world and with each natural disaster, every war, every famine and new disease, I am more and more convinced Bible prophesy is real and God is real because these prophesies were prophesied thousands of years ago. How did they know? How could our ancestors know? Ive seen people be miraculously healed right in front of my eyes, asking God in Jesus name to heal the person. I saw someone who lost their vision regain their sight. I have had my liver healed and my thyroid has miraculously went from 1.369 TSH to 3.4 TSH (Thyroid-stimulating Hormone) in one month and the doctor told me that she had NEVER seen anyone recover that quickly and with such a low dose of medicine. ITS JESUS who healed me. He is still in the business to forgive sin and heal people. I know the truth and speak the truth because I am living the truth.

No comments: