Saturday, July 26, 2014

A quick note

Hi! A quick note because I am going to go attempt to fix my mother in laws computer. Dang hackers! Anyways, I learned somethings this morning. I went for a walk real early in the morning and I prayed the whole time. When I started, I was just whining and complaining about the problems in my life. Then I remembered what I had learned at church. Instead telling God my big problems, I told my problems how big my God is. I had never done that before and let me tell you it felt great! My problems seemed smaller and I had peace. I remembered that in the end, God wins. All my problems, my sicknesses, my money problems and all this negativity I am surrounded by will not last forever. They will have their end but my God goes on forever. Jesus has already won. Jesus beat the enemy and defeated death!

I hope someone is encouraged by this. I know I was.


No comments: