Friday, October 31, 2014

Born to shine

I use to want t fit in. But I never quite did. I was always one of the last or the last to get picked. When I tried to fit in, people would lash out at me in a very cruel way. I always wondered why. I would think that something was wrong with me. Did I try too hard? I figured it out. I had to get in on their level of sin in order to fit in and be accepted. It wasn't til I became more "normal" that I I was accepted. But I was born to shine! I was born to stand out. I was born to be unique and one of a kind. Not to blend in. Its like that kid at school who tries to hard to be cool and forces himself into the "in" crowd. Just to be noticed and loved. I had few friends. I spent a lot of time alone in my thoughts and alone in my suffering. I was trying to be somebody I wasn't. I was trying too hard to be something I wasn't meant to be. I was destined for more. Take your power, your money, your fancy foods and all your luxuries and pleasures. Take them away from me! I don't belong here and I am just passing by because my home is with my Heavenly Father in the sky.

No comments: