Friday, February 8, 2019

God chose you

I was inspired to write this and I wanted to share this with you. SHARE PLEASE!! Somebody else needs to read this.

God looked at humanity and picked me out. He saw my life, from start to finish and said "This one, he is worth it. Pay his debt". I was worth Jesus, God's beloved son, to die on a roman cross for. I was worth every whipping, every insult, every beating and every drop of His blood. I am now righteous through Christ Jesus. Jesus gave up His life for me so that I can live. So that I can walk in righteousness with Jesus. I now truly know how much God favors me. He did not send Jesus to die on a cross for me just to send me to hell. I may not be able to see who I will be in this life but Jesus does. I must trust that He knows my end. I must have faith that He knows what is good for me and what I need. Before His return, He will perfect me. Jesus loves me because the bible tells me so. The bible is God's word and God does not lie! Jesus is the manifestation of God's perfect word. God's perfect word is truth. The truth will set you free. Jesus Christ has set me free from ALL sin. When God sees me, He sees a blameless man. He sees a righteous man. He sees a man who does not want to get away with sin. He sees a man who wants to get away FROM sin. I can do all things through Christ Jesus. I can do nothing without Christ Jesus.

When you get born again, this is how God values you and sees you. Your past doesn't make up who you are now. Your debt of sin was paid for with a very high price. God thought you were worth all of it and He loves you.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: