Sunday, October 5, 2014

Notes

Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1

There is a bright blue note book that is in my bible carrier. I put verses, notes, thoughts and stories that I really liked or really made an impact in my life. I like looking back and reading them. Sometimes I cant make them out becaue I am writing so fast. I would like to share some that are special to me. I hope and pray that they inspire, encourage and enpower you, the reader, like they have to me. 


  • LORD, help us to see ourselves the way You see us. By your spirit teach us to adorn our lives with the attitudes and actions you have designed for us as a public statement about our identity with you.
  • Emotions are wonderful, but a horrible master. Our flesh lies to us, the word of God is the truth. 
  • The gospel comes to those who know they dont have any business receiving it. Not to those who feel they deserve it. 
  • When I struggle, the difference is that I walk with God.
  • GOD, let Jesus touch my heart. Let your word come intimately into my heart.  
  • Jesus has been waiting for us to stop trying, but to start trusting Him. 
  • Sin is any attitude or action that denies God his rightful place in our lives. 
  • Salvation is freedom!! 
  • When the word of God makes sense, make no other sense. 
  • Mark 16:19) When Jesus went to heaven, He didn't go there because He died. He went there because He is ALIVE.
  • Loving like Jesus and doing His works will cost you work! You will be persecuted for the sake of Jesus. We are suppose to take the "bite". If you haven't been bit, you dont have stitches. - Stitches are proof you survived a bite.
  • Many are willing to die for Christ but not many are willing to live for Christ. 
  • Salvation doesn't produce immediate perfection, but a new direction. 
  • Self reliant < God dependent




No comments: